My workshop


My name is Ester Ballart, design and model ceramic objects in porcelain and stoneware.
I work in my workshop located in Sant Cugat del Vallés, a charming little town within the metropolitan area of Barcelona.
Nature is my source of inspiration and the origin of the volumes I work. I look for beautiful shapes on stones, vegetation and the sea. I love to observe the birds and hence the origin of my nests. I look for simple lines and almost always rounded.
Work with smooth finishes and gestural brush strokes of bright colors.
From my professional life I emphasize that at the beginning I was dedicated to the teaching of art history, I have also been through various radio and press media. Until I discovered the pottery casually, touching and molding pieces of clay made me feel very good from the beginning and to this day I have not left the pottery. That's already 10 years ago!

Enjoy your visit

Ester

Ceramic tray to serve food. Sauce boat and table tray in white and blue. Tray and thermal sauce boat. Handmade pottery




Comments